So, what does it do?
Currently, the script allows you to:
- Set port to listen on
- Set server_name
- Set root directory
- Set index file
- Enable php-fpm and change socket
- Enable SSL and set certificate and key locations
- Block image leeching (or hotlinking)
- Allow Wordpress pretty permalinks
Essentially everything I use, and probably most of what you do too.
- Make the thing look pretty - at the mo it’s a bit ‘90sish
- Add more advanced options. Dunno what these might be.
- Anything else that I decide to use and can’t be bothered to type.
The code is messy, and the webpage is ugly, but hey-ho, it works fine. If you do find problems, please put them here on GitHub.
Feel free to add code and fix my messiness, and then make a pull request. Big shoutout to jartaud for doing just so.